About this item
- Illuminate your system with vivid, animated lighting from ten individually addressable, ultra-bright RGB LEDs per module.
- Choose from dozens of preset lighting profiles, or create your own in CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Just 44mm tall for wide compatibility with air coolers such as the CORSAIR A500.
- Optimized for maximum bandwidth and tight response times on the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- A custom performance PCB provides the highest signal quality for the greatest level of performance and stability.
- VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL modules use only tightly screened memory chips, for extended overclocking potential.
- Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and synchronize lighting with other CORSAIR RGB products, including coolers, keyboards and fans.
- A solid aluminum heat-spreader improves thermal conductivity for superb memory cooling even when overclocked, with modern styling to complement your RGB lighting.
- Supports Intel XMP 2.0 for simple one-setting installation and setup.
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL DDR4 memory lights up your PC while delivering peak performance in a compact form factor just 44mm tall for wide compatibility with CPU coolers. Every module boasts ten bright, individually controlled RGB LEDs for brilliant illumination. Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and completely customize every module’s lighting to match your system, create your own custom lighting profiles, and synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR products. A custom PCB provides superb signal quality for superb performance and stability on the latest Intel® and AMD DDR4 motherboards, while tightly screened memory chips unlock superior overclocking ability. For mesmerizing, completely customizable RGB lighting and the best in DDR4 performance, equip your PC with VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL.
|RAM||32 GB DIMM|
|Memory Speed||3200 MHz|
|Item model number||CMH32GX4M4E3200C16W|
|Item Weight||8.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.44 x 0.3 x 1.76 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.44 x 0.3 x 1.76 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Date First Available||January 21, 2021|